Hon'ble Mr. P V Sanjay Kumar, Chief Justice
- Born on 14th August, 1963 to late Sri P. Ramachandra Reddy and late Smt. P. Padmavathamma. Late Sri P. Ramachandra Reddy was the former Advocate General of Andhra Pradesh (1969 to 1982).
- Did his graduation in Commerce from Nizam College, Hyderabad. Secured Law Degree from Delhi University in the year 1988.
- Enrolled as a member on the rolls of the Bar Council of Andhra Pradesh in August, 1988. Was attached to the office of his father and gained exposure to various branches of Law. After the retirement of his father from the profession, he practiced independently and represented the High Court of Andhra Pradesh and Subordinate Judiciary, Hindustan Petrolium Corporation Limited, Indian Oil Corporation Limited and Special Officer, Urban Land Ceilings, Hyderabad, in the High Court of Andhra Pradesh. Also served as Government Pleader in the High Court of Andhra Pradesh from 2000-2003.
- Elevated to the Bench As Additional Judge, High Court of Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad, on 8th August, 2008.
- Assumed charge as Permanent Judge of High Court of Andhra Pradesh on 20th January, 2010.
- Transferred as a Judge of High Court of Punjab and Haryana, Chandigarh and assumed charge as such on the forenoon of 14.10.2019.
- Took oath as Hon'ble the Chief Justice of High Court of Manipur on 14th February, 2021.